Thursday, December 16, 2010

paths

It's so easy to look back at my life and see all the things I did wrong, all the bad decisions I made. I think if only I had it to do over what a change I would make, how much better my life would have been. That isn't to say that my life isn't wonderful now, but that is because I have a wonderful God. He has blessed me with a second chance. I can't go back and change the past but with God's grace I have been given the chance to start again.

I have always believed that everything happens for a reason. Now I'm not so sure it's all black and white. Everyday I have a million choices and whatever I choose may affect me differently, but nomatter what God is there and if I choose to seek his help he will help me. I believe what I'm trying to say is this: We may choose the wrong path and yet God still loves us. By His grace, by Jesus dieing on the cross and three days later being resurected, we can be forgiven. We can admit our sins and ask for forgiveness.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
-Romans 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment