Thursday, December 30, 2010

Paintings

Art has always been a very important part of my life. Before the coma I was an art major and had been creating art for as long as I could remember. Unfortunatly I lost almost everything I ever owned when I got sick, however by the grace of God I did manage to hang on to a few of my old paintings. I would like to show the progression of my art before the coma to my art after the coma. I think you will be able to see that I sort of had to relearn a lot of things. and ofcourse I am always learning. Here are the paintings from before the coma and here are some of the paintings from after the coma...
and finally getting back to my old self....




so what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. what do you charge if I were to ask you to paint something for me? :)

    ReplyDelete