Friday, December 17, 2010

messege from a friend

I would like to share an email that a good friend of mine Shannon Key sent me yesterday. She said it all so beautifully I'm just going to quote the email and let that speak for itself.






"I love seeing how God is working in your life, I don't know if I ever told you but the last time Andrea and I came to visit you in the hospital in Rome, I was camping with my family the weekend before. My family and I had been praying for a complete healing and I knew that God was going to heal you. I believed it with all I had. Well the last night of camping I had a dream that when we were at the hospital that I walked into your room and it was empty. My heart dropped and someone tapped me on the shoulder I turned around and it was you. And you were whole. I knew then that God had healed you. So when Andrea and I went you were so responsive. I remember you having chapped lip and I said Becky you need some chap stick and you took your finger and pointed at your lip. I told my mom about the dream and how you were so responsive. It wasn't long you were out of the coma and you just kept getting better. God worked a miracle for you physically but He used your experience to work a spiritual miracle for me."

end quote

Okay, if that doesn't give you goose bumps.

I truely believe God spoke to Shannon. He spoke to her in a dream and she knew He was healing me. Thank you Shannon soooooooo much for sharing this with me and allowing me to share it with the world.

I am overwhelmed at the love that has been shown to me and my family. Thank you to all the people who prayed for us, and took care of my parents while they were taking care of me. I pray that God blesses you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment