Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Ultimate Creator

God is the greatest artist of all. He is the Ultimate Creator.

"God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees, and flowers, and clouds, and stars." -Martin Luther

I often think about the artist who inspire me. My top three (human) artist are Vincent Van Gogh, Howard Finster and Edward Gorey. These are the artist that I feel most in tune with. Each has a style completly different from the other. I love them all with a passion. My greatest inspiration however, comes from God. He is the ultimate creator.

"All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small, all things wise and wonderful, the Lord God made them all" -Cecil Frances Alexander

I am in awe of his creations. From the beauty in a sunset to the beauty in a flower to the amazingly intricate design of our own human bodies.

"The world of nature bears spectacular witness to the imaginative genius of our Creator." -Philip Yancey

I am blessed to live in a world created by our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment